Cynthia Winton-Henry is the cofounder of an international arts based community practice, InterPlay. As a theologian, teacher, and mentor, she’s authored books on somatic spirituality, taught at the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley and Sophia Center in Oakland. Known for her love of life and playfulness and guided by 3 directives, Clarity of Vision, Efficiency of Energy, and Courage to Love, Cynthia’s purpose is to foster freedom and to witness others as beloved and whole.
Monthly coaching begins with a free 30 minute session on the phone, skype, gotomeeting, or in person where we begin to welcome and support your body and soul using movement, voice, breath, story, and tools.
Spiritual companioning includes
- monthly 1-1 Body and Soul companionship with follow up prayer notes through email.
- Access to Mystic Tech Modules on Mysticism and Embodied Practice
- Letters from the Hidden Monastery.
- a private facebook group to share prayers and art.
- Participation in the Online Dance Chapel
- Embrace The Artist’s Path to health and healing through ritual, art, and play.
- Attune to body wisdom to cultivate a wise relationship to time, space, energy, and effort.
- Get free of the tyranny of integration. Learn the crazy wisdom of the big body and the little body.
- Stop fighting your purpose. Differentiate between gifts, calls, purpose, and shifting seasons of purpose. Find reassurance on why it’s fine not to articulate purpose.
- Embrace Your Gifted & Sensitive Body: Understand and play with Your own energy. Learn ways to manage energy that isn’t yours.
Single appointments are normally $85 or $75/month for ongoing support.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
I can also refer you excellent practionners in the areas of creativity, somatics, trauma, grief work, adoption, art and spirituality, and racial healing.