If you want to go quickly, go alone, if you want to go far, go with a group. -African parable
Are you venturing into the synchronous, spontaneous, soulful wisdom of body and soul? Hurray! Yet in times of great heart opening it can be difficult to find support in traditional spiritual communities. You may be living with unique sensitivities and incorporating a variety of creative practices in pursuit of your call. You may be known as a healer, artist, or a unique person carrying a kind of medicine.
To walk with eyes wide open into the heart of Mystery is uncommon. It is not for everyone. This path can be lonely and full of self-doubt as we strengthen our capacity for dancing with the Unknown and becoming more human. We feel more, know more, and wonder even more what we are meant to do.
I believe companionship is essential to the soul quest along with resources of body, mind, heart and soul. We may need even more permission to rest and to play, crucial elements for a soul to love, live and breathe.
To find out about soul companioning Click here.
While developing InterPlay I uncovered tools to regulate energy, tune into purpose, and manifest spiritual solutions. Having my integrative capacities up and running in song, dance, story, silence, contact, and a consecrated relationship to Earth and my ancestry I accompany leaders, friends, healers and playful mystics. To do so I honor 3 directives: Clarity of Vision, Efficiency of Energy, and Courage to Love. I live in gratitude as an artist in lively contact with the Divine. I track multiple fields of inquiry, and am practiced at manifesting an inspired life in a healthy, practical, grounded way. I accompany and occasionally gather those who seek companionship and support for the most important part of who we are: soulful people.
- How We Know Things: How we attune to body wisdom by attending to time, space, energy, and effort and claim the unique technologies we need.
- Initiation Wisdom: One in five people touch the challenges of human development in a profound way. I reframe awareness of our human journey as initiation and draw on maps, tools, and global wisdom to honor, bless, and credential our stages.
- Courage to Love: The Great Initiator. Life initiates us. Through highs and lows I struggle to honor life on its terms. This takes courage. Being on a spiritual path, I search for the courage to love. This is humbling and puts us in direct contact with the Divine. Witnessing this connection strengthens and empowers it for greater love and service.
- Divining Purpose: How we can gain clarity about day-to-day purpose, discern the difference between gifts, calls, purpose, differentiate between inner and outer guidance, be cogniscent of shifting seasons of purpose and why it’s fine not to articulate purpose.
- Embrace Your Gifted & Sensitive Body: How we understand and play with energy, our own & others. Practice managing information that isn’t ours, activate the ethic of play and grace.
- Discern a Fulfilling Path to Health and Healing If you are choosing the easiest route to health, surgery is rarely a first choice. Learn the power of homeopathic remedies like ritual, art, and play and investigate your body wisdom on suffering.
- Honor and Forgive Ancestors: Conscious knowledge of ancest-tree isn’t required to receive genealogical and spiritual support. However, our body wisdom wants to be in alignment. Learn to tap the fountain of ancestral energy to increase blessing in your life.
- Mystical High Play: Rituals needn’t be serious or elaborate, just moments to freely, playfully shift our approach to life. Discover some unusual rituals that I have loved and needed. Invent your own.
- Earth Mysticism: Are you an Earth Body, Tree Body, Water Body, Fire Body, Air Body, a Creature? I attune to the world tree, waters, fires, and airs in and around me. From what elemental sources do you draw strength and guidance? Are there some you avoid? The force of nature in our bodies offers wisdom to those with ears and heart to hear.
- Becoming Sacred Story Keepers: What experiences impact us most? That is how we know if a story is sacred and may also be the gift that someone needs, whether it’s about the ordinary or extraordinary. I want to bring stories back to the central fire of shared wisdom.
- Celebrating Wisdom Figures: Honor, celebrate, and share your spiritual support! Give your guide a feast day, a party, sing a song on their behalf.
I offer 1 to 1 soul coaching, small group support, email correspondence, and retreats like the November 27-December 1 Mystic Tech Desert Retreat at Synergia Ranch near Santa Fe, New Mexico. Move, write, meditate, play and rest into what your soul needs.
To learn about and Register for ongoing support….
Thank you so much for your interest!