I am proud to have cofounded InterPlay with Phil Porter. InterPlay is an active creative approach to unlockng the wisdom of the body and is applied by individuals and groups around the world.
I offer InterPlay Workshops and Leadership Training
By learning the fundamentals of spontaneous freedom and creativity in five areas– movement, voice, story, stillness, and interpersonal connection people are elevating their health and accelerating their ability to bring people, energies, and ideas together in joyful ways.
What is InterPlay? It is an active, creative approach to living
- founded in 1989
- comprised of twenty-six creative forms and ideas.
- cultivates five means of soulful wisdom: movement, voice, story, stillness, and connection
- helps to playfully reintegrate body, mind, heart, and spirit
- fosters health, peace, and community.
- Easy Focus: Wheeeee
- Body Data, Body Knowledge ,Body Wisdom: Notice, Notice, Notice.
- Inner Authority: Believing What You Notice.
- The Physicality of Grace: Noticing the Good and Have More of It
- Exformation: Getting Rid of the Icky Stuff
- Body Wisdom Practices: Practicing More of What You Want
- Incrementality: We Get Into Trouble Into and Out Of Trouble In Tiny Steps
- Affirmation, Affirmation, Affirmation.
With this foundation diverse people at all levels of ability discover how to
- dance, sing, act and speak on behalf of others
- take care of themselves as bodyspirits
- welcome one another with open hearts and minds
- attune to “higher” wisdom
- cultivate gifts
- make growth and healing fun
- affirm each other to be exactly where we need to be
These abilities correlate to historic, spiritual and religious practices used around the world.
As individual body awareness increases unique sensitivities and abilities emerge. Developing as intuitives, artists, dreamers, healers and wisdom keepers our quest to understand our purpose and support those we serve leads us to discern
- what our purpose is and how to be fulfilled at work and home.
- Which initiatory learning path is needed when we’re in over our heads.
- How to manage our sensitivities and increase joy and ease.
- How to manifest work that honors our deep sense of being.
- How to engage with challenging energies
- How to play with suffering, grief, rage, and injustice
- What path to take for healing and when community support is required?
- When do we need assistance to call back lost parts (soul retrieval)