Gather with me Sunday night May 20 at 5 pm PT to practice a way to differentiate between a “call,” “a “gift” and fulfilling your purpose. I plan to call be at home in my condo and if you come on a few minutes early I will share my lagoon from my deck!
To move through life with a sense of poetic purpose it is important to notice what “pulls” us into and away from listening to the poetry of our own voice. Purpose is more like a muse than a mission.
1) you don’t need to know your purpose to live it.
2) my human purpose and divine purpose needn’t be the same.
3) A general purpose for a mystic is to Create, Play and Rest.
On the call….
We will brainstorm our gifts
- Name things people say we are good at.
- Identify Gifts we enjoy and Gifts we don’t care about using….
We will brainstorm calls: things people or the divine call us to do: tasks/jobs/assignments including
- those I have completed and to which I no longer connect.
- those to which I still emotionally connect.
- calls to which I currently respond.
We will remember a YES moment when it all came together, dance to remember it, and catch key words as they come.
The Call will be Sunday May 20 a 5pm Pacific Time. See below for instructions and link.
It’s just fine to call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (267) 507-0002
Access Code: 446-620-758
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting.
Remember it takes a couple of minutes to get inside the room. Give yourself time. I’ll be on at 4:50.
Mystic Tech blog