Yet in times of great heart opening it can be difficult to find support in traditional spiritual communities. You may live with unique sensitivities and need a variety of creative practices to pursue your call. You may be known as a healer, artist, or a person carrying a kind of medicine. You may feel more anxiety and fear than most.
To walk with eyes wide open into the heart of Mystery is uncommon. It is not for everyone. This path can be lonely and full of self-doubt even as we strengthen the capacity to dance with the Unknown and be more human. We feel more, know more, and wonder even more what we are meant to do. I believe companionship is essential to such a soul quest. We often need even extra permission to rest and play, crucial elements for a soul to love, live and breathe.
I tend a hidden monastery of mystics and offer a variety of levels of soul companioning and somatic spiritual support online and in person. Click here to see what I offer.
While developing InterPlay I uncovered tools to regulate energy, tune into purpose, and manifest spiritual solutions. Having my integrative capacities up and running in song, dance, story, silence, contact, and a consecrated relationship to Earth and my ancestry I am called to accompany leaders, friends, healers and playful mystics. To do so I honor 3 directives: Clarity of Vision, Efficiency of Energy, and Courage to Love. I track multiple fields of inquiry, and am practiced at manifesting an inspired life in a healthy, grounded way. I accompany and occasionally gather those who seek companionship and support to be who we really are: soulful people.
Some of the things I teach include
- How We Know Things: How we attune to body wisdom by attending to time, space, energy, and effort and claim the unique technologies we need.
- Initiation Wisdom: One in five people touch the challenges of human development in a profound way. I reframe awareness of the human journey through the lens of initiation and draw on maps, tools, and global wisdom to honor, bless, and credential our stages.
- The Crazy Wisdom of Big Body and Little Body: Why it is important to free ourselves of the tyranny of integration.
- Courage to Love: The Great Initiator. Through highs and lows I struggle to honor life on its terms. This takes courage. Being on a spiritual path, I practice the courage to love. This humbling demand increasingly puts me in direct contact with the Divine who loves unconditionally and teaches me to do the same. This is true freedom.
- Divining Purpose: We can gain clarity about day-to-day purpose, discern the difference between gifts, calls, purpose, differentiate between inner and outer guidance, be cogniscent of shifting seasons of purpose and why it’s fine not to articulate purpose.
- Embrace Your Gifted & Sensitive Body: How to understand and play with energy, our own & others, practice managing information that isn’t ours, and continuously activate an ethic of play and grace.
- The Artist’s Path to Health and Healing If you choose the easiest route to health, surgery is rarely a first choice. Learn the power of homeopathic remedies like ritual, art, and play to investigate and support body wisdom on suffering.
- Honor and Forgive Ancestors: Conscious knowledge of ones ancest-tree isn’t required to receive genealogical and spiritual support from our ancestors. However, the experience of ancestral alignment is deeply empowering. Deep listening helps us tap the fountain of ancestral energy for a blessed life.
- Mystical High Play: Rituals needn’t be serious or elaborate. They can be conscious memorable moments of free, playful shifts in how we approach life. Discover some unusual rituals that I have loved and needed. Invent your own.
- Earth Mysticism: Are you an Earth Body, Tree Body, Water Body, Fire Body, Air Body, a Creature? I attune to the world tree, waters, fires, earth, and airs in and around me. From what elemental sources do you draw strength and guidance? Are there some you avoid? The force of nature in our bodies offers wisdom to those with ears and heart to hear.
- Becoming Sacred Story Keepers: What experiences have impacted us most? That is how we know if a story is sacred. Is this story the gift that someone needs about ordinary or extraordinary living? It is time to bring stories back to the central fire of shared wisdom.
- Celebrating Wisdom Figures: Honor, celebrate, and share your spiritual support! Give your guide a feast day, a party, sing a song on their behalf.
I offer 1 to 1 soul coaching, small group support, email correspondence, and retreats like the November 20-24 Body and Soul Desert Retreat at Synergia Ranch near Santa Fe, New Mexico. Move, write, meditate, play and rest into what your soul needs.
Learn about how to receive ongoing support in Mystic Tech’s Hidden Monastery
Thank you so much for your interest!