I listen to the stars. When a number of star teachers note a significant effect in our planet-universe body I take heed. It turns out that July 29th is a particularly potent day for paying attention according to Kathryn and Joseph Mina who publish Gemini Awakening updates. They offer this powerful koan.
“A sacred geometry of water and earth elementals connect on July 29th as various planetary energies align to form a “Star of David” or a Star Tetrahedron. This is a potent geometric form that rarely occurs...
Since the year 1500, there is no occurrence where Mars/Jupiter have been in the same type of association with Uranus square Pluto. This is very new ground we’re covering; hence, unpredictable in its scope and effect.
This geometry arrives at a perilous time. Our global culture is undergoing immense changes and challenges on all levels of consciousness impacting resources, career aspirations, home and community functions and all matters of relationship. Have you been feeling edgy of late, or experiencing feelings of being anxious or uncertain? These vibrations will only increase in the coming months.…
Whenever Uranus and Pluto comes into aspect, huge changes occur across the globe. The last such occurrence was in the late 1965-68 when the New Age movement came alive, music shifted into a new frequency, cultural and ritual practices such as religion were questioned, abandoned or renewed, and the Vietnam War touched many people’s lives. More information about the current Uranus/Pluto dynamic can be found in this prior update…
|“Spiraling” Image by Joseph Mina|
How can you attune to these vibrations consciously? Here’s some suggestions to help you navigate this evolving flow. Please feel free to add any additional suggestions in the comment section below.
- On the 29th, create uplifting personal and global intentions for the next 3 months. Attune to the Tetrahedron energy. Create quiet space for reflection and contemplation.
- Ongoing …each day, pay attention to cosmic “stop signs”. If the energy feels difficult or heavy, either rest/reflect, change plans, or move in an easier direction
- Be creative. Despite the intensity, there is a lot of creative potential in the field. Use it with grace and awareness
- Be discerning about who, what, when, where and how you choose to connect with others
- Receive nurturing body care therapies such as massage, acupuncture, chiropractic, etc.
- A short, epsom salt baths (5 – 7 minutes max) at the end of the day can help you purge energies accumulated during the day. This is particularly helpful if you consider yourself “sensitive”. Of particular import: staying too long in epson salt water is counter-productive to its benefits, as you’ll reabsorb that which you released. If you like a long bath, add the salt at the end. Again…5 to 7 minutes max in salt water.
- Channel any pent up energy into personal exercise. Mental debates/arguments are not your friends
- Eat wholesome, organic foods and minimize over stimulating beverages, such as soda, coffee, and alcohol
- Avoid recreational drugs. Creating illusions about illusions diminishes clarity and conscious awareness.