If someone asks me who is my spiritual community I’m going to say, “I belong to The Dancing Center of Love’s Hidden Monastery.” For me these are real people and beautiful relationships.
Fortunately or unfortunately, people rarely ask about my people. In my world it seems we’re expected to be pretty much on our own, unless we are attached to family or work. Even when I had membership in a spiritual community, I rarely felt certain that I fit in given my sensitive, mystical, playful, somewhat INTENSE nature. As an elder, I now see more clearly my situation. Maybe the question of belonging is overworked? Do sensitive bodies ever fit? After all, we are statistically one out of five.
Still, if we bodies want to grow in ease and grace, we require a ‘deep enough’ sense of belonging, a grounding, strongish circle that can willingly credential our gifts and purpose.
Do you dream of deeper connection, but find it hard to create one? Do you struggle with belonging?
If you follow what is happening in the Hidden Monastery maybe you, too, are wildly in love with Mystery, magically moved by grace, and compelled to pray in uncommon ways. Like me, you probably know what it’s like
- To be geographically distant yet intimate in shared practice.
- To provide service yet often feel alone.
- To yearn for playful embodied sanctuaries where beauty and truth can rise without interrogation.
- To endure institutions and groups that resist body and soul.
- To know justice as both the beauty we give ourselves and what we seek in all relations.
- To feel the haunting call to honor ancestral and adopted lineages and equally dignify all the Wisdom Trees in Earth’s garden of love and joy.
Perhaps you are drawn to what is being pioneered in the Hidden Monastery. If so, you are at the heart of helping redefine spiritual community and practice. This is the art of ensoulment that is happening in dance chapels, the Art of Ensoulment Course, the Creativity Studio, in individual spiritual direction and more.
Would you like to deepen connection, and better enjoy, see, and support The Dancing Center? If so I extend to you my invitation to join me in The Dancing Center of the Hidden Monastery where I will offer you
- Grace Notes- a private email list to share prayer requests, celebrations, and your offerings.
- A regular letter that will curate your wisdom, art, poetry, prayer requests, and findings from my trove of resources of contacts.
- Supportive references and reviews, social media, and newsletter announcements about your work from Cynthia or other qualified members.
- An annual Credentialing Celebration to reaffirm our gifts and purpose.
- Discounts on workshops and retreats. (not including the Art of Ensoulment).
If you already contribute thank you! Link to join the Circle.
You are resourcing our circle’s future expressions.
If this is a new practice, please join at $25/month
or make an annual contribution that is right for you.
In gratitude, may we bow together
one dance, one prayer at a time.