its all about playful wisdom, Sensitivity, and the prime directive
“The soul loves the body.”- Meister Eckhardt
As a dancing theologian seeking a theology that dances, I’m excited to offer free 90-minute iinteractive workshops that play with paradigm-shifting theories about the body wisdom of soul.
We’ll explore our discoveries about 1) the beautiful role of human sensitivity, 2) why social change requires attending to the wisdom of body and soul, and 3) the Prime Directive, NO TRESPASSING on body or soul without permission! As we go, we honor and organize to the dynamic ground of our dancing universe and the Spiritual Intelligence that moves in and beneath it all.
- Wednesday, Sept 28, 230-4:00 PT
- Thursday, Oct 6, 1130-1:00 PT
- Friday Oct 28, 11am-12:30 PT, International Week of InterPlay
- Wednesday, Nov 16, 2-3:30 PT
- Friday, Dec, 30th, 9-10:30 am PT
- Monday, Jan 9th, 2-3:30 pm PT
Feel free to attend more than one or to request a recording of the material if you cannot attend.