I incorporate InterPlayful tools, rituals, and grounding for wisdom keepers and artists of life. While my personal work is not a program of InterPlay or its non-profit, Body Wisdom, Inc. I am proud to have cofounded InterPlay with Phil Porter, an active, creative approach to unlocking the wisdom of the body applied around the world. For me InterPlay is a spiritual practice that helps me maintain my creative health in my five birthrights– movement, voice, story, stillness, and interpersonal connection.
Twenty-six creative forms and ideas keep me playful, healthy, truthful, peaceful, and resilient in community.
Here are InterPlay’s 8 Body Wisdom Tools:
- Easy Focus: Wheeeee
- Body Data, Body Knowledge ,Body Wisdom: Notice, Notice, Notice.
- Inner Authority: Believing What You Notice.
- The Physicality of Grace: Noticing the Good and Have More of It
- Exformation: Getting Rid of the Icky Stuff
- Body Wisdom Practices: Practicing More of What You Want
- Incrementality: We Get Into Trouble Into and Out Of Trouble In Tiny Steps
- Affirmation, Affirmation, Affirmation.
With unique sensitivities and abilities as intuitive, artist, dreamer, healer and wisdom keepers we can explore
- Purpose: What it is and how to fulfill it at work and home?
- Which path is needed when we’re in over our heads?
- How to manage our sensitivities and increase joy and ease?
- How to manifest work that honors our being?
- How to engage with challenging energies?
- How to play with suffering, grief, rage, and injustice?
- What path to take for healing?
- When is community support required?
- When do we need assistance to call back lost parts (soul retrieval)?
Explore the growing practice of InterPlay leaders, coaches, spiritual directors, and helping professionals in a class or session at InterPlay.org.