EXPLORE a free 30 minute online or phone session to see whether Cynthia might be of service to you. Schedule Now
My intention is to nurture the intelligence of body and soul in leaders and their community through
1 to 1 online, by phone, or in person.
Small group support and retreats
Retreat and conference presentations
My sessions are warm, heart-centered, often playful and rich with practical insights.
Guided by three directives: Clarity of Vision, Efficiency of Energy, and Courage to Love,
I will witness you as beloved and whole,
help you honor all forms of interconnection, seen and unseen,
and support choices that you feel are true to your wisdom and purpose.
Using down to earth technologies I teach
- How to Divine Purpose and better differentiate between gifts, calls, purpose.
- How to tell the difference between inner and outer guidance
- When to honor a new season of purpose and why it’s fine not to articulate purpose.
- Tools for Gifted & Sensitive Bodies that help manage information that isn’t yours.
- How to artfully embody spiritual health and healing.
As the co-founder of InterPlay, an arts-based community practice used in the US and abroad she is proficient as an entrepreneur, in organizational body wisdom as well as a studio artist dedicated to making shrines, a theologian, and published author with books on somatic spirituality and life I taught for decades at the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley. I’m known for my love of life and playfulness.—You can find my wild story in Chasing the Dance of Life: A Faith Story published by Aprocryphile Press
Thank you so much for your interest!