- How to honor your Gifted & Sensitive Body.
- Ways to navigate energy that isn’t yours.
- Shifting from fighting to playing with gifts, calls, and new seasons of purpose.
- Creative health and healing rituals, art, humor, and sacred conversations.
- Dancing, singing and telling your truth with one who fully endorses these soul practices.
I co-founded InterPlay, an international arts-based community practice. As a theologian, teacher, artist and mentor, I’ve authored books on somatic spirituality and taught at the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley, the Sophia Center in Oakland and at conferences around the world. My purpose and my joy is to foster freedom and to witness others as beloved, dignified, and whole. I’ve trained leaders in the art of Changing the Race Dance with my collaborator Soyinka Rahim. I’m honored to be included in the book, Beauty as Experience: Dancing Beyond Fifty and to be the recipient of awards from the Center for Art and Religion and Alumni of the Year from my alma mater, Pacific School of Religion. I maintain a visual art practice making shrines. My certifications allow me to share the Four Movement Patterns Instrument (FEBI), Enneamotion, an embodied Enneagram approach created by Andreea Isaacs, massage, and spiritual direction.